Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waikiki beach

When I was in elementary school jamie my oldest sister use to work at a tanning place. I use to go with her to work some nights and clean the beds for her! I LOVED IT! I loved being at work with my sisters at a young age. I loved the smell in the salon and I still do to this day. It's just a clean fresh smell! It just reminds me of the beach and that is one of my favorite places to be! I have always wanted to work at a tanning salon, but have never reallyhad an opportunity to do so. My roommate Laura has always worked at one and always had funny story's and just liked her job because it is so relaxed. When she told me how low key it is, I was ready to work! Needless to say I have been working at Waikiki beach for the past 2 weeks and I LOVE if! The girls I work with are awesome!! I love going to work!!

It's been such a huge change from my last job of me actually liking to go into work. I just feel very very blessed to be working at such a relaxing and fun job.

No comments: